If you love to little rap a lot then you might be heard about Keith Cozart, better known as Chief Keef, He is an American rapper, pop singer, record producer, and mixtape artist.
In this article, we’re going to check out the best chief keef quotes from his lyrics.
Which you might hear already on some of his songs.
Keef gained fame among the local high school students while he was still a teenager. He was an aggressive guy and always invited troubles with other kids and the law.
However, the musical talent that he possessed helped him become a hot commodity among the record labels, who signed him while he was still a teenager.
If you are a fan of Cheif Keef lyrics then, these quotes are going to blow your mind away.
So, Let’s see the Best Cheif Keef quotes and some of the best chief keef funniest lines one by one, and don’t forget to share them on social media or with your friends if you like them.
It will definitely encourage us to write more quotes like this in the future.
We have done a good amount of research and listed a bunch of songs to get these chief keef quotes for you.
& Hope you like it.
101+ All Time Best Chief Keef Quotes
Here have the best chief keef quotes and chief keef lyric quotes that I could ever find.
What is the goal? >>
To give you the inspiration and motivation that will ultimately make you wealthier (mentally) and help you to grow your mindset much further.
So take your seat, put aside some cup of coffee and enjoy reading these famous quotes about libraries!
Awesome Captions Quote T-shirts
- I could cut my dreads and sell that sh** on eBay.
- “I’m allergic to 3 things, and that’s it. Fake niggas, peanut butter and lobster, that’s it”
- “They like damn Sosa, where you fit that cash at?”
- I make niggas imagine. How they be like Chief So, where he get that cash at?”
“No, I don’t like macaroni
No, you can’t cook it for me
She makes me wish I never made that song, she get the stalking trophy”
- “I hear these niggas flexin on the glory gang. How do you know us when we don’t know your name?”
- “I f**** with god but I gotta be a demon” “Chiraq ass niggas start a war over my jewels” “GOT A AK BIG AS KAY KAY” “to f*** niggas I am Casper they say wassup and I look past them” “I don’t want to get locked up that’s the reason that officer got shot up” also all of the been ballin verse and round em up hook.
- Look at the ho up over there !!!! ( aye ) Look at that thot !!! watch I get her !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- “I got play-dough I don’t play doe”
- Gang know how I’m rockin, cut off stockings, kush in my pocket, all designer, get your grind up, got a Breitling for a timer.
- “I growed up. No, I Glo’d Up”
- “No sex, b****. I only want the neck, b****.”
- “situation is what all you make of it”
- “That money I be on it, I ain’t got no business sittin’ on it”
- “She think I love her, she must think she is some money.”
- “I gets lots of commas, I can f*** yo momma”
- I can f*** all of the women that were teaching me.
- “imma count this money while I take a sh**”
- Nah boy you can’t hang, you ain’t with the Glo gang , cause you ain’t with the gang gang”
- “Imma hop in my Rari top I’m droppin right now”
- I be all up in the club standin all up on the couches yea I do this shit for Blood Henny all up on the couches.
- I’m a f***ng monster with some shoes on.
- “I’m high off this Earth boy, I’m where Jesus be, Shoot a nigga ass, he don’t believe in me, My truck super fast, don’t think you leaving me, Tray Savage got the mac, he make it scream for me”
- “Boy you be the Tweeter, pull up I’m the tweaker, I’m the Grim Reaper, a demon with an Eagle”
- I hang with Pitbulls, you niggas Shih-Tzus.
- I got so much money right now that I can f*** my teacher.
- If I still went to school, I would walk in so icy.
- I HOP OUT I BE GLOIN GLOIN GLOIN.
- You got your Louie, where’s your cake? Got your Gucci, where’s your cake? You ain’t got no cake, it’s ok, it’s ok All I gotta say, go out and get the cake Cuz If I can make it, you can make it any day.
- I put all my opps in Ah Group Chat and told them *link up! I want all da smoke! _SLATT! F*** it!
- The purpose of nature is the advancement and development of life.
I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light. bi… I’m high off life, got me feeling right. bi… I’m Chief Keef, fu.. who don’t like and bi… we GBE, we just go on site.
A fu.. ni… don’t wanna be you. I like my bi… conceited. I’m Sosa, bi…, Chief Keef yeah. My gun, don’t make me beat it.
Damn, I hate being sober, I’m a smoker.
It ain’t my fault this ni… bi… say she in love with me.
I’m startin’ off my day with a blunt of herb. Lookin’ myself up see how much I’m worth.
GBE bi… I’m a big dawg. Kill y’all then forget yall.
Don’t be fu..in wit my youngins. Them ni…s be drumming. They take ya a.. down shit we need them bricks or something.
Throwing L’s up, Glocks up. Don’t start us, can’t stop us. Everywhere they spot us. Chopper light, kill a cop though.
- I been ballin’ so damn hard I swear I think that I’m Kobe.
- “There ain’t gonna be nothing the same. I’m gonna try to go another way. I like to keep going different ways and keep it the same. I don’t copy. Come up with my own stuff, my own everything.”
- “They don’t want to see a young black man be successful and try to do something good. It’s crazy.”
- “I’m with the stop the violence campaign, that’s why I paintball now.”
- “I’m glad to be someone that people listen to and look up to. Glad that I can help change the situations and the scenery in Chicago. I love my city still but it is crazy.”
- “I’m starting my day off with a blunt of herb, looking myself up see how much I’m worth.”
- “I know my cousin would want me to be a better person and do better. When that happened it was like he jumped in me… that was the biggest lesson like you have to grow up and make stuff happen. It really changed me a lot.”
- “I got away from all the unnecessary trouble, drama, problems. I came out here to where it’s better life-wise, living. It’s better out here than Chicago because I get in so much trouble. It’s crazy, but I like living out here. I think it improved me and changed me to stay and go somewhere bigger from here.”
- “Ain’t nobody surf — everybody tries to skateboard, referring to rappers like Lil Wayne and Lupe Fiasco. It’ll be cool. It’s a hobby.”
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
- “I come upon the scene, and I’m stealing light. Bi*** I’m high off life, got me feeling right.”
- They don’t want to see a young black man be successful and try to do something good. It’s crazy.”
- “I firmly believe the world will sort itself out in the end. Believe it with me. At least none of us will be around to be proven wrong.”
- I used to know how to draw and do art. When I was 7 years-old, I learned how to draw. I stopped when I was about 10 or 11 [years-old], and started going into the streets, trippin. That’s why I still love art to this day. I love art – don’t know how to do it no more. I can do a little something, can color. think – it’s a way to express myself through pictures, all pictures of me.”
- “I’m with the stop the violence campaign, that’s why I paintball now.”
- 300 bi… don’t make me bring them, killers, out. Real shit, free all my hitters out.
This ni… looking at me like he want some. Pistol to his face if he owe some. My boys they keep them tools make em blow some. OTF they ride for Sosa.
Riding with my hitters bi… we on some. Ride on an opp and then smoke them. Yea we keep them horns we will blow them. Who is these ni…s, I don’t know them.
My gun screaming ‘what now?’ You want that tough shit? Our guns act tough now.
You see you us you better run ni…. Bullets hot like the sun ni….
I’m cooling wit my youngins and what we smoke one hunna. But ni… I’m three hunna. Click clack, pow, now he running.
GBE bi… we hot bi… we smokin. I’m chokin, what I’m smoking potent. I’m leaning, rolling and I’m totin.’ You know where it’s O and the no end.
Word around this ni… Stevie. I don’t a fu.. with contacts, see me. I love getting tree-tree. Smoke kush get head by Kiki.
Tec chop like lawn mowers Feds listening, shit, short convo. Hit a ni… with a combo. What I’mma fight for? My choppers drum roll.
Don’t like, like, don’t like, like. A snitch ni…, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah.
- She like Sosa, I’m a big fan. bi…, I’m leaning like a kickstand.
We got a fu..ing Audi, that bi… all white. Pull up on your bi…, bet she gonna like. Sosa bi…, yeah, I done gon’ hype. Pistol toting and I’m shooting on sight.
She say she like my car, forgis ride. Seen me with tha stars now she wanna know me now. Unh-unh cause I told her now I’m actin’ phony now. Buck buck for ni… think it’s macaroni time.
- I don’t want relations, I just want one night. Cause a thirsty bi…, that’s the sh** that I don’t like. I got tats up on my arm, cause this shit is life. And I stunt so much in clothes, cause I’m living life.
I can’t handle no liquor. But these bi…es can’t handle me. I can’t control my ni…s. And my ni…s they can’t control me. You say you know me, my ni… but you really just know the old me.
Keep this s*** one hunna. I keep this s*** three hunna. I pull up in that Audi. You pull up in that Honda.
More Amazing Quotes For You
So here you got the chief keef quotes about hoes to get those nasty lyrics vibes from the bad boy.
You can use chief keef motivation to get more things done in your life and if you like this, also check out our Tony Robbins Quotes & Best Female Entrepreneur Quotes Of All Time. You might find something useful there as well.
And let us know which chief keef quotes you like the most? in the comment section below, we'll be happy to know your side of it.